RFID card are frequently used as personal identifiers in personnel management or access control systems. This is a version of the popular ISO format identity card equipped with a UHF RFID transponder conforming to the EPC Global class 1 Gen 2 specifications. These cards offer worldwide operation in UHF 860-960 MHz bands. UHF cards are targeted for the e-identity market bringing a long range communication distance together with stringent durability criteria.
These cards have extended read range of up to 10-12 meters (depending upon the reader). UHF cards can be customized with many of the same options and features available on our standard plastic cards. They include the following:
• Full color process on one or both sides
• Thermal printing of text, name, PIN numbers or automated lists may be printed directly on each piece.
• Embossing with gold, silver or black tipping (othercolors available for 5k or more).
• Signature and custom signature panels are available.
• Scratch -off overlay panels for special promotions and contests.
• Hi-co or Lo-co magnetic stripe encoding on tracks 1, 2 or 3.
• Bar coding in multiple formats available.
• Multiple finishes like matte, frosted or UV coated.
• Foil stamping in gold or silver for a brilliant attraction.
• Metallic colors in gold or silver for a sparkling look.