The Magstripe Reader is an intelligent, programmable Magnetic Stripe Card reader providing a wide range of functionality and value in a convenient package size. The entire unit is just 90 mm long, about the length of a credit card. It reads up to three tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction. It has a beeper and two-color LED indicator to signal a successful read. The reader is programmable so that the data format output can be programmed & configured to match application and communication requirements.
Magnetic Strip Card Reader, Smart Card & RFID Reader
10 in stock
- Fully supports USB 2.0.
- Small footprint to fit in tight places.
- Reads up to 3 tracks of information.
- Bi-directional swipe reading.
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes.
* Tax & fright as per applicable
MOQ: 5 piece
Ask For Price
10 in stock
- Size: 3.54 x 1.34 x 1.10 inches (L X W X H) 90*27*29mm
- Color: black
- Swipe speeds from 3 to 60 inches per second
- Interfaces: Keyboard, RS232, USB/Keyboard
- Fully supports USB 2.0
- Small footprint to fit in tight places
- Reads up to 3 tracks of information
- Bi-directional swipe reading
- Superior reading of scratched, and worn cards
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Threaded inserts for mounting
- Reads ISO7811, AAMVA, & most other card data formats
- Configuration software makes configuration changes easy
- JPOS & OPOS support for all interfaces is provided
Features of Magstripe Reader
- Card Type: ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1, ISO/IEC 7811-1,2,6
- Card feeding speed: 10 150cm/s
- Magnetic head life: 1,000,000 passes minimum
- Encrypt : DES / 3DES or AES (can be choose)
- Weight:: Approx.80g
- Power: +5VDC
Environmental Specification of Magstripe Reader
- Operating temperature: 32ºF 131ºF(0ºC- 55ºC)
- Extended Temp. Option: -30ºF 140ºF(-35ºC- 60ºC)
- Storage temperature: -22ºF 158ºF(-30ºC – 70ºC)
- Humidity: Maximum 95% non-condensing.